Fabulous Food: 25 Songs and Over 300 Activities for Young Children
- Product ID: 16374
- Product Status: In Stock
From "Sipping Cider Through a Straw" to "Apples and Bananas," children will sing and learn about a variety of foods while exploring nutrition and traditions. The enclosed CD features 25 fun songs-old favorites and originals-and the book offers more than 300 activities that help children appreciate the fabulous food we enjoy every day.
Every song has:
- Literacy Links to teach comprehension skills, letter knowledge, and phonemic awareness
- Curriculum Connections to integrate the content of the song with curriculum areas such as math, art, sand and water play, science, outdoor play, field trips, and discovery
- a "Did You Know?" section with fun and interesting facts related to the song
- a vocabulary list to enhance children's language skills
- theme connections
- home activities to extend the learning
- related children's books
All children love to sing and learn, so the book includes both English language learner strategies and special needs adaptations.
- Peanut Butter
- Have You Been to Candyland?
- Chew, Chew, Chew Your Food
- The Donut Song
- Bread and Jelly
- Raindrop Song
- The Muffin Man
- Oats, Peas, Beans, and Barley Grow
- Goober Peas
- The Watermelon Song
- One Bottle of Pop
- Hinky Dinky 'Double D' Farm
- Hot Cross Buns
- Fast Food
- Sippin' Cider Through a Straw
- Apples and Bananas
- Go Bananas!
- Shortnin' Bread
- A Peanut Sat on a Railroad Track
- Did You Feed My Cow?
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Betty Botter
- My Lollipop
- Who Took the Cookies From the Cookie Jar?
Sold by Gryphon House, Inc.
Shipped by Kaplan Early Learning Company