Watermelon is a refreshing fruit that is packed with nutrients, like vitamins and amino acids. Watermelon cupcakes are a tasty, healthy snack for kids. Try the recipe below:
- Two slices of watermelon (1 ½ inches thick)
- One pint of cream (heavy cream or coconut cream)
- Cupcake papers
- Piping bag or whip cream dispenser
- Round cutter
- Use the round cutter to cut circles out of the watermelon. Make sure the circles fit into the cupcake papers.
- Place watermelon circles into the cupcake papers. Use two papers per cupcake.
- Whip cream until very thick. Use the piping bag or whip cream dispense to frost the cupcakes in a circular motion.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!