Simple math activities are a great way for students to practice their math skills and learn important math concepts.
- Blank BINGO boards (amount depends on number of students)
- Paper and pen
- BINGO chips
- Hat or bucket
- On a blank BINGO board, number the squares 1-25, with numbers arranged differently on each board.
- On paper strips, write down math problems with answers that equal the numbers 1-25, and place them in a hat.
- Once an equation is drawn, students must figure out the answer and cover the number on their board with a chip.
- The first student who calls out, “Bingo!” wins