Organize a mini parade to celebrate Fourth of July with students. Using simple materials, students can create miniature floats to celebrate the holiday.
- Red, white and blue construction paper
- Foil or gift wrap
- Craft supplies (such as tape, glue, tissue paper, etc.)
- Small knick-knacks to represent the United States
- Place the shoebox upside down and wrap it with foil or gift wrap.
- Allow students to use their creativity and imagination to decorate their floats.
- When finished, showcase students’ floats parade-style!