This physical fitness activity for kids is a great way to test their balance and core strength!
- Large space
- Paper plates
- Give each student a paper plate.
- Challenge students to walk around balancing the plates on their heads.
- If a student drops his plate, he must freeze until another student picks it up and places it back on his head – while keeping her own plate in place, of course!
- If the second student drops her plate while helping the first student, both are out of the game.
- Keep playing until there is only one student left balancing a plate on his head.