Maker Studio: Winches
Designed by Engineers for Budding Engineers - Winches Set
- Product ID: 40001
- Product Status: In Stock
7 years & up. Maker Studio is a new kind of construction toy-free-form and open-minded to help stimulate your little Maker's creativity. We supply all the engineering parts: gears, wheels, and frames. It's up to your creative kid to supply the imagination. The instruction manual includes detailed assembly diagrams for four different machine builds. You also get 10 open-ended engineering challenges. The purpose of these challenges are to stimulate open-minded creativity wrapped around a specific assignment. Plus, it's fun for Makers of all ages!
- Make a Tow Truck, a Jeep, a Well, and a Crane, or use your imagination to build something of your own
- This set features Winches and comes with essential engineering parts including Tow-Hook, a Spool, Connectors, Wheels, Rods, and Hub Caps
- The 10 Engineering Challenges encourage Exploration and Problem Solving
- Supports skills in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) and stimulates imagination and creativity
- Hidden in this set, you'll find brain building essentials for 21st Century thinking such as spatial and sequential reasoning, beginning physics, creativity, and executive function
- For people of all ages who want to challenge their mind and sharpen their skills
Sold by Gryphon House, Inc.
Shipped by Kaplan Early Learning Company