This fitness game for kids puts a twist on the classic game of tag.
- Large space
- Appoint one student to be “It,” and have him chase and tag the other players.
- Once tagged, players are “stuck in the mud” and must stand still with their legs apart.
- Players who aren’t stuck can free people who are stuck by crawling through their legs.
- Once players are freed, they can run around again. Otherwise, they must stay in the mud.
- Continue playing until all players have been tagged. Then, choose another student to be “It.”